Blaik Ogle is an American open water swimmer and event director from Knoxville, Tennessee.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He was a guest of Shannon House Keegan's Marathon Swim Stories.
- He founded the Bridges to Bluffs Open Water Swim.
- He founded the Knoxville Open Water Swimmers.
- SCAR Swim veteran.
- On 26-29 April 2022, he will compete in the SCAR Swim, a 4-day stage swim in Arizona.
Marathon Swim Stories
- Stephen Key Forges An Iron Mask Swimmer
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - WOWSA
- Taking KAATSU To The Extreme - KAATSU blog
- SCAR Swim: A Logistical Nightmare Is A Dream Come True
- SCAR Swim: Day 4 Across Roosevelt Lake
- SCAR Swim: Day 3 on Apache Lake
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 1
- SCAR Swim – T Minus 2
- Shannon Keegan Talks With SCAR Swimmers
- 2022 SCAR Swim Psych Sheets Posted
- Steve Sutton's Pool at Zuma Beach
- Michael Rice to Defend His SCAR Title Against Some Fast, Fast People in Arizona
- The History of Swimming 4 Long Days In SCAR
- Michael Rice, Ned Denison Discuss The SCAR Swim Challenge On WOWSA Live
- Lake Monster Gives Water Temps Across USA
- Jamie Tout DEFCON Training
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Open Water Swimming
- Blaik Ogle's Swim Story
- Shannon House Keegan Talks Marathon Swimming Stories
- Marathon Swim Stories