(Redirected from Bill Schmidt)
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He competed at various professional marathon swims including the 36 km Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli in Italy.
- He finished 7th in the 12th Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog on 22 July 1990 in Canada.
- He won the 6th Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog on 22 July 1984 in 8 hours 35 minutes 15 seconds.
- He finished 2nd in the 7th Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog on 21 July 1985 in 8 hours 31 minutes 48.5 seconds.
- Doug Northway, An Unexpected Triumph In The 1984 Traversée
- 1990 Capri-Napoli, A Marathon Race Like No Other
- Swimming On The Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit - part 1
- Swimming On The Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit - part 2
- Swimming On The Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit - part 3
- Cozemel In 2013 Will Be Prelude To Rio In 2016
- Nabil El Shazly Leaves A Wide Wake In The Water
- Marathon Swimmers Accept Risks Outside The Open Water
- The Mission Of Mohamed Marouf
- Axel Reymond Records Victory At Ohrid Lake
- Martina Grimaldi Outduels Olga Kozydub At Ohrid Lake
- Streamlined Optimal Breathing In The Open Water
- How Much Do You Earn?
- Mallory Mead And Malibu C Fueling A Dream
- Mexican Swimming Federation Does The Honorable
- Silvie Rybárová Happy As Can Be
- Thomas Lurz Wins Another World Cup In Mexico
- James Kegley's Amazing Aquatic Adventure
- Giulio Travaglio, Naples Nautical Notable
- Hipsters In The Open Water Swimming World
- One Of The All-Time Greats Writes His Memoirs
- South Jersey Lifeguards Do The 6 And 6
- Giulio Travaglio, Nautical Noble From Naples, Passes Away
- No Wetsuits Now, But Expect Wetsuits In Future Olympics
- Differences Between Men And Women In The Open Water
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- First 24 Years Of Lac Memphrémagog Traversée
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- FINA website