Bianca Crisp is a 19-year-old pool and open water swimmer from Australia.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She finished tenth in the 2016 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim on Brighton Beach in Adelaide.
- She finished 2nd in the 2018 19U Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018.
- She finished 3rd in the 2020 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships 5 km race on 25 January 2020.
- On 24 January 2020, she finished 6th in the 2020 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km race in Brighton Beach.
- History Of Marathon Swimming In Australia, Part 1
- Haley Anderson Wins Close One At Australian 10 km Championships
- Madeleine Gough Takes 5 km Australian Open Water Swimming Title
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Top 10 10Kers at Australian Open Water Swimming Champs
- Juniors And Seniors Mix In Maui