Beverly Shark Swim
The Beverly Shark Swim is an open water swimming competition of 500 yards, 1 mile and 2 miles in Lynch Park in Beverly, Massachusetts. The Shark Swim is held in Mackerel Cove off on Woodbury Beach in historic Lynch Park. This will be the second year of this event.
Proceeds will go to support the deployment of acoustic receiver buoys off of the north shore of Massachusetts by the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy (AWSC). AWSC is a non-profit which supports research on Great White Sharks in the Western North Atlantic, and primarily off of the coast of Massachusetts.
2016 Shark Swim
- The Times, Talents and Travels of Chris Morgan
- Shark Tooth Awards From The Beverly Shark Swim
- Beverly Shark Swim Facebook page
- New England Open Water Swimming Association
- Beverly Shark Swim Lives Up To Its Name
- Beverly Shark Swim registration
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Chris Morgan Headlines RACE-MANIA Summit & Expo
- Chris Morgan, World's Most Versatile Aquatic Coach