Betty Ann Barnett
(Redirected from Betty Ann Barnet)
Betty Ann Cary Barnett Sallee is a 70-year-old American pool and open water swimmer from Oahu in Hawaii who was inducted in the Hawaii Swimming Hall of Fame in the Class of 2005.
She holds the female longevity record for participation in the Waikiki Roughwater Swim, currently at 35. She has finished in the top 3 in her age group a total of 34 times (1st 31 times, 2nd two times and 3rd once). She has also won 18 ocean swimming competitions in Australia including The Big Swim from Palm Beach to Whale Beach, the Cole Classic, and races at Mollymook, Stanwell Park to Coalcliff, DeeWhy Beach, Balmoral Beach, and Bondi to Coogee.
Barnett has set 9 world records in the pool as masters swimming competitions.
Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Swimming With Aloha...Hawaii Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Punahou Alumni News
- Sharing Aloha Spirit On Land, In the Air And In The Water
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim Records Of Consistency
- Statistics of the Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- DIY Completion Certificate In The Open Water