Beth Harrison is a photographer, camera women and a team member for the Hudson Brothers and served as a spotter during the Into the Maelstrom extreme swim by Jack Hudson, Calum Hudson, and Robbie Hudson.
Into the Maelstrom Videos
Adventure: Into The Maelstrom, a documentary by Beth Harrison and Jack Hudson of the Wild Swimming Brothers's unprecedented tandem swim across the Saltstraumen in Norway in 2016. The escort and film team included Knut Westvig (Expedition Guide of Stella Polaris), Luke Palmer (Consultant), David Renton (Camera), James Silson (Drone), and Beth Harrison (Camera).
- Orcas And Whirlpools Into The Maelstrom
- Into the Maelstrom
- Wild Swimming Brothers Take Risks To Live Up To Name
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Hudson Brothers Swim Into And Outta The Maelstrom
- Looking At And Swimming Into The Maelstrom
- Wild Swimming Relieves Pressures On Dryland