Bertil Erik Lennart Larsson
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 11 October 2013, he became the oldest swimmer to complete a crossing of the Strait of Gibraltar during the 2013 season. He was also the first swimmer from Sweden to do so. At the age of f65, he crossed on 11 October in 5 hours 18 minutes, escorted by Rafael Gutiérrez Mesa under the auspices of the Asociación de Cruce A Nado Del Estrecho De Gibraltar (Strait of Gibraltar Swimming Association).
- On 8 September 2017, he finished sixth in the 28.5-mile (45.8 km) 20 Bridges Circumnavigation Swim of Manhattan in New York City, finishing in 8 hours 18 minutes 45 seconds at the age of 68.
- On 7 September 2013, he completed a 10 km Coney Island Triple Dip in Brighton Beach, New York in 3 hours 54 minutes 52 seconds at the age of 64.
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Asociación de Cruce A Nado Del Estrecho De Gibraltar (Strait of Gibraltar Swimming Association)
- 2013 Season Results From Asociación De Cruce A Nado Del Estrecho De Gibraltar
- New York Open Water
- New York Open Water Facebook page
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- FLASH! Swimming Around Manhattan Island Is On
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- September 8th 20 Bridges Manhattan Island Swim
- 3 For 3 For 3: Webster, Lazarenco, Cox Do Triple Crown