(Redirected from Ben Campbell-Macdonald)
Ben Campbell-MacDonald is a New Zealand open water swimmer from Wellington who is a Policy Analyst with the National Health Committee of New Zealand.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He completed an unprecedented 81 km 18.5 hour solo wetsuit swim across Lake Wakatipu in New Zealand from Kingston on the lake's southern point to Glenorchy on its northern tip.
- He finished fifth overall in the 2012-13 New Zealand Ocean Swim Series rankings.
- He completed a crossing of Lake Taupo s-n in 11 hours 45 minutes.
- Lake Wakatipu Crossing
- King Of The Bays Where Blood Is Thicker Than Water
- State New Zealand Ocean Swim Series
- Lake Taupo Crossings
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- 40.2 Challenge Across Lake Taupo