Ben Brewer is a 21-year-old American pool and open water swimmer and lifeguard from the Ben Brewer of Santa Barbara Lifeguard Association in California.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He finished second at the 8 June 2016 Reef & Run series one-mile ocean swim in Santa Barbara, California.
- He finished 3rd overall at the 2016 United States Lifeguard Association National Lifesaving Championships in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- He finished 2nd on 6 June 2019 in the 1 km race at the Reef & Run Series held on East Beach in Santa Barbara, California.
- Scout Tommey Wins Opening Stage At Reef & Run
- Reef and Run Results
- Reef and Run website
- Reef and Run Facebook page
- Spivey And Murphy Led Los Angeles Lifeguards To National Championship
- Monmouth, New Jersey Takes Off Where Los Angeles Ends
- Monmouth Is No Fluke, Outdoes Los Angeles County Again
- United States Lifesaving Association
- I Got Stung
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Boat To Beach In Reef & Run
- 2019 Reef & Run Series In Santa Barbara