Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She is a writer and commentator of swimming for the SWIM Channel Magazine which was voted as the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- On 25 October 2019, she completed the 36 km Travessia do Leme ao Pontal in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil in 9 hours 17 minutes 25 seconds under the guidance of escort boat captain Max Paim Viglio.
- She completed a 36 km Travessia do Leme ao Pontal relay in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with Thais Costa Coelho de Souza on 21 January 2022 called the TBT Team Bia and Thais relay from Leme to Pontal in 11 hours 37 minutes at the age of 33.
- Beatriz Nantes and Thais Costa Coelho de Souza Complete Travessia do Leme ao Pontal Relay
- Beatriz Nantes Completes Travessia do Leme ao Pontal
- Commemorating The Legacy Of Poliana Okimoto
- SWIM Channel Magazine
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daniel Takata Wins Second Consecutive FINA Title With 10K
- Swim Channel, Swimming's Media Mogulists
- Swim Channel Facebook page
- Swim Channel radio archives on Sound Cloud
- Swim Channel blog
- Patrick Winkler Explains His Open Water Network
- Daniel Takata To Be Olympic Swimming Commentator