Bailey Armstrong is a 22-year-old Australian pool and open water swimmer from Kawana Water.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He won the 2018 19U Australian 10 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018.
- He finished fourth overall in the 5 km at the 2016 Australian Open Water Swimming Championships in Brighton Beach, Adelaide on 40 January 2016.
- He finished 46th in the 2018 FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series race in Doha, Qatar on 16 March 2018.
- He finished 4rd in the 2019 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship 18U competition at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2019.
- He competed on the 2019 FINA / CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Seychelles on 12 May 2019.
- He finished 3rd in the 2020 Australian 5 km Time Trial Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2020.
- He finished 9th in the 10 km FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Eilat, Israel on 12 December 2021 at the age of 22.
- Takeaways from the 2022 FINA World Championships
- Marc-Antoine Olivier Wins FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series in Eilat, Israel
- Nick Sloman Takes Another Step Forwards To Tokyo
- Kareena Lee Wins Another Title At Australian Open Water Championships
- Sloman Goes Fast, Lee Leads Australian Nationals
- FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series On FINAtv
- Digging Deep In Doha
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Eric Hedlin Wins Second Title In Australian Championships
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming