Audrey Burkley is an open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 24 July 2022, she participated in a J2F relay with Sally Minty-Gravett, Anne King, and Angela Harvey-Jones, called Audrey’s Happy Mermaids in 9 hours 4 minutes in support of ABC Breast Cancer Support Jersey.
- She participated in the 2017 Cork Distance Week in Cork, Ireland.
- She completed the 10 km London Docklands (Dock2Dock) swim.
- In July 2017, she participated in an English Channel relay.
- In July 2018, she participated in a relay around the Isle of Jersey, called The Chosen Ouens.
- In 2018, she participated in a 35 km North Channel relay with the Coco Channel team.
- She completed the Bosphorus Cross-Continental Swim from Asia to Europe.
- In July 2019, she participated in a 32.3 km Catalina Channel relay with the Coco Channel team.