World Beach Games
The inaugural ANOC World Beach Games are a multi-sport event organized by the Association of National Olympic Committees was scheduled to be held in Mission Beach in San Diego, California, United States in 10-15 October 2019, but then the Games including the 5 km open water swim was later moved to Doha, Qatar on 13 October 2019.
17 sport disciplines were conducted on the Beach (including Handball + Karate + Soccer + Tennis + Volleyball + Wrestling), in the Water (Kiteboarding + Longboard Surfing + 5 km open water swim with 60 athletes + Shortboard Surfing + Wakeboarding + Waterski), and Action Sports (Aquathlon + 3x3 Basketball + Bouldering + Cycling / BMX + Skateboarding + Festival).
- Ana Marcela Cunha Awarded FINA’s World Open Water Swimmer Of The Year
- 2019 World Beach Games
- Olympic Marathon Runners Are Protected. What About Marathon Swimmers?
- Racing At 5 am
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 2019 World Beach Games In San Diego, California
- Tokyo's Warm Water Continues To Lead To Changes