Arthur Frayler is a 22-year-old high school student at Germantown Academy and a world-class pool and open water swimmer.
- He won a gold medal in the 1500m freestyle and a silver medal in the 10K marathon swim at the 2011 Pan American Games in Mexico
- He placed 7th in the Pan Pacific Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim, 7th in the 1500m freestyle and 8th in the 800m freestyle
- He placed second in the 2012 Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean in Roberval, Canada.
- He competed in the 2012 and 2016 U.S. Olympic Swimming Trials and is coached by Richard Shoulberg of the Germantown Academy.
- Looking Forward Towards Rio 2016
- Richard Weinberger Wins Traversée Internationale du lac St. Jean
- USA Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung website
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Working The Dream At USA Swimming Open Water Championships
- Chip Carrigan Protects Athletes' Interests At All Times
- Castaic Lake Welcomes The Best America Has To Offer
- Castic Lake Will Be The Survival Of The Fittest
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- After 10, There Will Be Only 2
- Will The Big 2 Finish 1-2 At USA Swimming National Championships
- Open Water Swimmers Head To The Pool