There are two distances: half mile and 1 mile. The starting point of both races takes place on a sandy beach on the shore of Teriberka Bay, Russia. The swimmers of half a mile race will take part in “mini-benidorm”, will swim around a cliff island and will turn back. The participants of 1 mile race will cross the bay and swim from New Teriberka to the Old one. The starts of two races will begin in different times so it is possible to take part in both races.
- Alexandr Bazanov is the inspiration of X-Waters and a sports and business events organizer of Baikal Lake, marathoner, and swim coach.
- Serge Rybkin is the Chief Interface Officer of X-Waters and a designer, traveler, and triathlete.
- Andrey Mindryukov is the Chief Customer Officer of X-Waters, swimmer and enthusiastic DIYer.
- Marat Bogdalov is the GR Officer of X-Waters, runner, dancer, fighter and coach ATCM PCM.
- Evgeny Levashev is the international representative of X-Waters