Aquadiva Swimwear designs, manufactures and distributes colorfully, chlorine-resistant unique fashion swimwear for women, children and men manufactured on the beautiful Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Are Aquadiva swimsuits chlorine resistant?
A1. Yes. All Aquadiva products are made of the highest quality materials that are resistant to chlorine and salt damage. Please encourage customers to read and follow the Care Guide to achieve maximum life from their Aquadiva product.
Q2. How long should an Aquadiva swimsuits last?
A2. Aquadiva swimsuits typically last up to and exceeding 1000 hours of use in chlorinated and salt water. Product life can be extended by the customer following the instructions contained in the Care Guide.
Q3. How do I know what size I am?
A3. Please visit our fitting guide page to find information provided to help in determining your preferred fit.
Q4. What payment methods do you have for online purchasing?
A4. We have a 100% secure online shop, meaning that shopping with Aquadiva is 100% safe! We accept payments via credit card (Visa or MasterCard), Visa debit card, PayPal and direct bank deposit.
Q5. What happens when a product I've purchased is sold out or unavailable?
A5. Should an item be unavailable customers will be contacted to discuss an alternative. Customers have the option to choose a substitute item or wait for the item to be replenished. If no suitable substitute can be found customers have the option of a full refund or store credit.
Q6. What happens if I purchase something that doesn't suit or doesn't fit?
A6. Aquadiva offers a 10-day Refund and Exchange policy. If unsatisfied, send it back within 10 days to obtain a replacement or a refund.
Aquadiva believes in beauty, fitness, style and glamor. Its stunning models certainly have all that and some are also accomplished and world recognised athletes. Not all its models are likely to end up on the world circuit, but they still love swimming.
- Meagen Nay, Olympian, Pool Swimming, Australia
- Melissa Gorman, World Champion, Swimming (open/pool), Australia
- Liz Blatchford, Commonwealth Games, Professional Triathlete, Great Britain
- Marieke Guehrer, Olympian, Pool Swimmer, Australia
- Cara Baker, Open Water Swimming Champion, New Zealand
- Bonnie MacDonald, Open Water Champion, Australia
- Elizabeth Plumiers, S.L.S.C. Champion, Australia
- Harriet Brown, S.L.S.C. Champion, Australia
- Hollie Piper, Diving, Australia
- Chelsea Mackenzie, S.L.S.C. athlete, Australia
- Bronte Morris, Swimming, Australia
- Stevie Rhodda, S.L.S.C. athlete, Australia
- Christina Ruiz, Pool Swimming/S.L.S.C. athlete, Australia
- Georgie Bohl, Pool Swimming, Australia
- Evie Nay, Swimming, Australia
- Olivia Hall, S.L.S.C. athlete, Australia