Annecy is an alpine town in southeastern France, where Lake Annecy feeds into the Thiou River. It’s known for its Vieille Ville (old town), with cobbled streets, winding canals and pastel-colored houses. Overlooking the city, the medieval Château d’Annecy, once home to the Counts of Geneva, contains a museum with regional artifacts such as Alpine furniture and religious art, plus a natural history exhibit.
Open Water Swimming
EDF Aqua Challenge 2019 includes 500m, 1 km, 2.4 km, and 5 km la Traversée du Lac (Traversée du Lac d'Annecy) in Annecy.
- Federation Française Natation
- EDF Aqua Challenge - Paris
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- La Drakkar #2 à Rouen
- BoccaCabana Cup - EDF Aqua Challenge Cannes
- le Défi Monte-Cristo
- Traversée de Bordeaux à la Nage
- EDF Aqua Challenge Toulouse
- les Défis Quiberonnais
- Traversée du Lac d'Annecy
- Prom Swim