Anne McLindon is a 50-year-old American open water swimmer, triathlete, founder of Rising Tide Swimming, and the Technical Delegate for Special Olympics International's open water swimming event in Long Beach, California at the 2015 Special Olympics World Summer Games. She is an instructor with Wave One Swimming and a Certified Open Water Coach from the World Open Water Swimming Association, a U.S. Masters Swimming Level II coach and head swim coach for LAAVA Performance triathlon club. She will participate in the 28.5-mile (45.8 km) 20 Bridges Circumnavigation Swim of Manhattan in New York City held in 2017.
Special Olympics Open Water Swimming
She is the Chairman of the Open Water Sport Resource Team. She has conducted international open water swimming training clinics for Special Olympics coaches, program directors, and athletes in Africa, Europe, the Caribbean, and South America.
Wave One Swimming
Wave One Swimming offers current and creative swimming programs in Washington DC. Wave One Swimming introduces people to explore and enjoy open water swimming and was founded by Denis Crean.
Special Olympics World Summer Games
24 Hour Swim Relay Video
- TV Coverage, Packed Beaches In LA For Special Olympics
- Anne McLindon Always Does Something Special
- Wave One Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming for Europe and Eurasia
- Anne McLindon Facebook page
- Rising Tide Swimming
- POW At USC
- 24 Hours Of Swimming In 4 Minutes
- 24 Hour Swim Relay In San Francisco
- The Relative Consistency Of Swimming Around The Clock
- 80 Swimmers From 9 To 9