Annabelle "Ann" (Mundigel) Meraw (born 23 February 1917) is a Canadian open water swimmer from British Columbia (BC). She retired in 1982 and was inducted into the British Columbia Sports Hall of Fame in 1985.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she completed the first swim from Vancouver (English Bay) to Bowen Island, swimming 22 km in 7 hours 14 minutes in 1938
- she set an endurance record of 25 hours 1 minute, swimming 67 km in Okanagan Lake in British Columbia in 1956
- she swam 88 km across Okanagan Lake in 32 hours 12 minutes in 1958 for her second 24-hour Club swim
- she swam 51 km in Okanagan Lake in 16 hours 14 minutes in 1959
- because of World War II, she abandoned plans to swim the English Channel