Palm Beach to Shelley Beach Marathon Swim
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She an Honouree in the Class of 2020/2021 of the Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame.
- In 2015, she finished 14th in the 10 km Vladswim Balmoral Challenge in Australia in 2 hours 29 minutes 56 seconds.
- On 27 February 2016, she finished 129th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 6 hours 27 minutes 6 seconds at the age of 41.
- On 29 June 2016, she completed a 33.5 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 15 hours 26 minutes at the age of 41.
- On 25 February 2017, she finished 106th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 7 hours 9 minutes 21 seconds at the age of 42.
- In October 2017, she completed a 50.5 km circumnavigation swim around the Isle of Jersey.
- In June 2018, she completed a 42 km crossing of the Molokai Channel from Molokai to Oahu in 15 hours 11 minutes.
- On 14 July 2018, she finished 3rd overall in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Manhattan Swim in New York City in 7 hours 24 minutes 1 second at the age of 44.
- Swim completed the Swim Around Keppel event, a 20 km circumnavigation swim around Great Keppel Island in Queensland, Australia held on 15 August 2020 in 5 hours 38 minutes.
- She achieved the Australian Triple Crown in March 2021:
- Swimming From Palm Beach To Shelley Beach
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Famers Achieve Australian Triple Crown
- Luke Richards Completes The Australian Triple Crown
- Ross Youngman Completes The Australian Triple Crown
- Quintet Of Australian Triple Crowners Led By The Sea Bull
- All-time Historical Big Swims Down Derwent River
- 12 Additional Honorees Named By Australian Marathon Swimming Hall Of Fame
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Nathan Payas Does Triple Crown Of Open Water Swimming
- Mortensen's Molokai, Déjà Vu Done