Anna Maria Mullally
(Redirected from Ann Marie Mullally)
Anna Maria Mullally is an Irish open water swimmer and academic who is a member of the 2014 Munster Mermaids English Channel relay together with Maura O'Callaghan, Grace O'Callaghan, Maeve Mulcahy, and Sandra Howard.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she participated in the 2014 S.C.A.R. Challenge in Arizona, U.S.A., one of America's Top 100 Open Water Swims and a 4-day stage swim in Arizona in the Saguaro Lake, Canyon Lake, Apache Lake, and Roosevelt Lake, one of the longest marathon swimming events in the world. She completed a crossing of the Saguaro Lake (15.2 km) and Canyon Lake (14.4 km) solo and as a 4-person 27.3 km relay across the Apache Lake as part of S.C.A.R.
- she participated in the Munster Mermaids relay that swam across the English Channel in 2014 and raised 6,583 euros in support of Our Lady's Children's Hospital in Crumlin, Ireland
- she completed another 5 swimmer English Channel relay in 2015.
- she completed an Ice Mile in 2015 in Ireland.
- Munster Mermaids
- Where Women Dominate
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim round-up
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Courtney Moates Paulk, Doubly Successful