Ankita G Dhanya
Ankita G Dhanya is a 13-year-old Indian open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She swum from St Mary's Island and Malpe Beach on 4 April 2016 at the age of 12 years along with Gopal Karvi and Vatsala Dinesh.
- She swum from St Mary's Island and Malpe Beach together with 9 swimmers on 29 January 2017. She served as the inspiration for the group.
- She plans to swim 8 km to and from St Mary’s Island and Malpe Beach.
- She plans to swim to and from St Mary’s Island and Malpe Beach twice non-stop.
- She plans swim the 35 km Palk Strait from Talaimannar in Sri Lanka to Arichamunai (Eroding Point) at Danushkodi in India.
- She plans to swim across the English Channel.