Andrew J. Wynn is an American open water swimmer from San Francisco, California and a member of the Dolphin Swimming and Boating Club of San Francisco in California who serves on the Renovation Committee for the $2.75 million campaign to improve the historic Dolphin Club building in Aquatic Park on San Francisco Bay.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 23 September 2017, he completed a crossing of the Catalina Channel in 11 hours 21 minutes 43 seconds.
- He competes in various open water swims in the San Francisco Bay area, including the Escape from Alcatraz and Bridge to Bridge 10K Swims, and fundraising events with the Night Train Swimmers.
- Taking The Dolphin Club To The Next Level
- Wynn Got The Better Of The Wind
- Dolphin Club of San Francisco
- Dolphin Club Renovation Project
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- The Iconic West Coast Training Ground
- Historic Aquatic Park May Be Lost To Commercial Interests
- Aquatic Park Update
- Old Goats Can Lead In Open Water