Andrew Alan Voisard
Andrew Alan Voisard is a member of the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming club for his English Channel swim in 2007 in 11 hours 0 minutes, Catalina Channel swim in 2006 in 11 hours 26 minutes, and Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in 2007 in 9 hours 1 second. He has also completed a swim across the Maui Channel and coached swimming for 22 years with age group and collegiate swimmers.
He has coached six channel swimmers from San Diego, California. He also swam 100 miles in the ocean over five days in September 2006 in order to raise over US$32,0000 for the San Diego Surf Lifesaving Association's Learn to Swim for Free program. He is also a surf lifesaving age group, national and world champion.
- Andrew Voisard NYC Swim bio
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming list
- Channel Swimming Association website
- Open Water Swimming website
- Competing In The Hallowed Waterways Of La Jolla
- Triple Crowners Showcase Their Fountain Of Youth - Age of Triple Crowners
- Hank Wise Back With Fox Across Catalina Again
- A Wise Man's Approach To Crossing Catalina
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation