Andrew Smith is a pool and open water swimmer from St. Benedict’s High School in South Africa.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- Smith was a member of Team Bits Missing, a 5-person disabled channel swimming relay that crossed the 35 km North Channel from Donaghadee in Northern Ireland to Portpatrick, Scotland on 21-22 June 2022 with David Burke of Newry, Northern Ireland, Mary Clewlow of Cardiff, Wales, Jonty Warneken of North Yorkshire, England, and Kate Sunley of Stockton-on-Tees, England in 15 hours 8 minutes 13 seconds.
- On 19 August 2017, he participated in the 27.3 km Rose Pitonof Swim in New York on a relay.
- Change Is Constant – Will It Come In San Francisco Bay?
- They Are Missing Bits, But Have Huge Hearts: 5 Legs, 5 Swimmers, 1 Goal
- Celebrating Rose Pitonof From Manhattan To Coney Island
- Rose Pitonof
- Rose Pitonof Swim
- Open Water Swimming
- Urban Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming