Andrew Ferguson is the Founder, CEO, Chief Event Organizer of Threshold Racing. He is a multiple National Championship Triathlon participant and a multiple World Championship Triathlon qualifier and participant. He is the Race Director at ADF Sports Marketing and an advisor for UBS Financial Services. Ferguson is a USA Triathlon Certified Race Director.
Splash and Dash Aquathon Series
The Splash and Dash Aquathon Series is an aquathon consisting of a 1-mile swim and 3-mile run in and around the Stevens Creek Reservoir in Cupertino, California on Thursday nights in June, July and August. It is organized by Threshold Racing.
Threshold Racing Management Team
- Andrew Ferguson, Founder, CEO, Chief Event Organizer.
- Tom Cotton, Founder, Chief Event Director.
- Amy Storlie, Director of Marketing and Sponsorship.
- Becky Lavelle, Founder, Consultant.
- Brian Lavelle, Founder, Consultant.
- Tim Naylor, Founder, Consultant.
- Greg Richards, Director of Timing and IT.