Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He won the 456m endurance race at the Big Chill Swim Salford in England on 7 December 2013.
- He finished fourth in the 450m endurance swim at the 2014 Winter Swimming Championships in Finland.
- On 9 February 2015 in 4.60°C water, he completed an Ice Mile (1.86 miles) in 47 minutes 25 seconds.
- Going Where No Man Has Gone Before: Krzysztof Kubiak Swims 3,750 meters In 4.3°C Water
- How Cold Can Cold Get?
- Paul Georgescu Sets Another World Record
- Christof Wandratsch Goes 2 For 2 On The 2020 IISA World Cup Series
- Christof Wandratsch Is 2020 IISA World Cup Series Champion
- Big Chill Swim Salford
- Visit Salford’s Winter
- Utilizing Colin Hill's Warmth In The Big Chill Swim Salford
- Big Fun And Big Challenge At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Sian Williams Takes Two At Big Chill Swim Salford
- Andrew Allum Cruises To Victory In Salford
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Hoping The Water Is Cold Enough
- Christof Wandratsch Extends His Reach To The Cold