Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He completed a 10.5-mile crossing of Lake Windermere in 6 hours 28 minutes.
- He is planning to cross the English Channel in 2019.
- He is an Ice Ironman.
- He completed an Ice Mile (#259) and completed an Ironman [[triathlon in Ironman Vichy France and numerous half Ironman events.
- He completed his first Ice Mile on 10 March 2018 in Hatfield Activity, Doncaster, England in 3.6°C water in 40 minutes 15 seconds.
- He completed his first Ice Kilometer on 25 February 2018 at the IISA Great Britain Championships in Hatfield Outdoor Activity, England in 19 minutes 56.22 seconds in 3.6°C water.
- He completed a 1.015 km swim on 29 January 2017 at St Aidens RSBP in Leeds, UK in 1.5°C water in 22 minutes 48 seconds.
- He completed a 2.5 km swim on 5 November 2017 at St Aidens RSBP in Leeds, UK in 9.3°C water in 1 hour.
- He completed a 1.4 km swim on 12 November 2017 at St Aidens RSBP in Leeds, UK in 7.2°C water in 40 minutes.
- He completed a 700m swim on 19 November 2017 at St Aidens RSBP in Leeds, UK in 5.5°C water in 20 minutes.
- He completed a 800m swim on 26 November 2017 at St Aidens RSBP in Leeds, UK in 5.3°C water in 19 minutes.
- He is planning a swim across the English Channel in July 2019.
- He is planning a two-way swim across Windermere in England and Loch Ness and Loch Lomond in Scotland in 2018.
- International Day of Older Persons and the Aging Demographics of Open Water Swimmers
- International Ice Swimming Association bio
- Giraffe UK
- Giraffe UK Multi-wrap
- Giraffe UK Twitter feed
- Giraffe UK Instagram page
- If You Thought It Is Hard Enough
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- From Neoprene To Bioprene In The Extreme