Amy Storlie is the Director of Marketing and Sponsorship of Threshold Racing. She has her degree in Nutrition and Dietetics. This has enabled her to be active in the health and fitness industry in the bay area for almost 20 years. When she is not promoting the Threshold Racing events or training for one of her own, she teaches Nutrition, Cooking and PE classes to middle school students.
Splash and Dash Aquathon Series
The Splash and Dash Aquathon Series is an aquathon consisting of a 1-mile swim and 3-mile run in and around the Stevens Creek Reservoir in Cupertino, California on Thursday nights in June, July and August. It is organized by Threshold Racing.
Threshold Racing Management Team
- Andrew Ferguson, Founder, CEO, Chief Event Organizer.
- Tom Cotton, Founder, Chief Event Director.
- Amy Storlie, Director of Marketing and Sponsorship.
- Becky Lavelle, Founder, Consultant.
- Brian Lavelle, Founder, Consultant.
- Tim Naylor, Founder, Consultant.
- Greg Richards, Director of Timing and IT.