Allen Evans is an Irish open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- he completed a 24-hour charity swim in Dublin, Ireland on behalf of Epilepsy Ireland
- he has completed 2 ice miles, including one at Wild Water Armagh in Ireland with the air temperature at 4ºC and water temperature at 3.9ºC in 38 minutes with the support of Ger Kennedy, Geraldine Fox, Barry Patterson, Ian Conroy
- he competed in the 2016 Winter World Swimming Championships in Tyumen, Russia.
- he participated in the 2017 Polish Championships in Winter Swimming.
24-hour Charity Swim
- These men will swim in the Irish sea for 24 hours to raise money for epilepsy
- Swimming From Wales To Ireland Across The Irish Sea
- Petar Stoychev, Victoria Mori Win 450m World Titles
- 2016 Winter Swimming World Championships - Live Cam
- International Ice Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming World Cup
- 200m Frozen Freestyle At Winter World Championships
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming World Cup Facebook page
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming Instagram page