Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the Fourth Annual 8-mile Swim For Alligator Lighthouse in the Florida Keys in 4 hours 2 minutes in 2016.
- She won the 10 km marathon swim at the 2016 Barbados Open Water Festival.
- She finished second in the 10 km marathon swim at the 2017 Barbados Open Water Festival.
- She is nationally ranked as an endurance athlete as a triathlete.
- She finished second in the 24-mile Tampa Bay Marathon Swim finishing in 11 hours 21 minutes on 21 April 2018.
- She finished 6th in the 8-mile Swim For Alligator Lighthouse in the Florida Keys in 3:29:47.0 at the age of 46.
2016 Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
2018 Tampa Bay Marathon Swim
- Swim For Alligator Light From Above And Below
- Noah Zhang, Alison Hayden Win Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Islamorada Artists Swims Lighthouses
- Lighthouse Larry Lights Up The Florida Keys
- Key's Man Swims 8 Miles To Aid Aging Lighthouses
- Swim Alligator Light
- Lighthouse Larry
- Many To Replicate Lighthouse Larry's Swim To Alligator Lighthouse
- Dale LeClair, Portia Culley Go 1-2 At Alligator Reef Swim
- Jonathan Strauss, Second Generation Open Water Producer
- The Colors Of The Alligator Reef Lighthouse Swim
- Say Yes At The Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Joey Pedraza Wins Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Sights From The Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Swim For Alligator Lighthouse, Part 3
- Noah Zhang Posts Top Time At Fourth Annual Swim For Alligator Lighthouse
- Brilliant Barbados Brings Smiles
- Swim Barbados Vacations
- Swim Barbados Vacations Facebook page
- Blast In Barbados Bay
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim
- Spring Training For Marathon Swimmers
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Yoelvis Pedraza, Chelsea Nauta Swim for Alligator Lighthouse