Alexis Underwood is a professional open water swimmer from Canada who was a competitive swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania and is currently working for Georgia-Pacific.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She won the women's division at the 2015 Ultramaratón del Ebro 30 km marathon swim in Spain
- She achieved All-American status over three consecutive years with U.S. Masters Swimming
- She won four national U.S. Masters Swimming championship titles within her age group at various distances
- She represented Canada at the FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix race in Cozumel, Mexico.
- In 2011, she finished second overall at the 19.3 km Swim Around Charleston in South Carolina in 4 hours 20 minutes 33 seconds at the age of 27.
- Alexis Underwood
- Alexis Underwood video by Koch
- Swimming Against The Wind In Ultramaratón del Ebro
- Ultramaratón del Ebro 30K Results
- Alexis Underwood In The Office And Out In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Swim Around Charleston
- Charleston, A Gift To The Marathon Swimming Community