Alexia O’Mara is a British open water swimmer from the Parliament Hill Lido in London.
Open Water Swimming Career
Channel Swimming Career
Ice Swimming Career
- She won the 450m winter swimming race at the 2015 Big Chill Swim at the Low Wood Bay Marina, Windermere in 5.4ºC water.
- She completed the 1 km ice swimming race at the 2016 Big Chill Swim at the Low Wood Bay Marina, Windermere in 6.4ºC water in 17 minutes 50 seconds.
- Big Chill Swim 1000 Results: 1 km @ 6.4ºC
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club website
- Jersey Long Distance Swimming Club Was Tickled Pink
- 800 Heat Up Big Chill Swim In Windermere
- ChillSwim website
- British Long Distance Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming