Alexandre Fleury is a 49-year-old French entrepreneur and open water swimmer from Perols.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He was a member of Over There!, two relays of six French and American open water swimmers who made a one-way relay crossing of the English Channel during June 2017 following the rules of the Channel Swimming and Piloting Federation; they were escorted by English Channel pilots Michael Oram and Lance Oram on the Gallivant and Sea Satin.
- He competed in the 2019 French Open Championships - Vichy Ice Kilometer on 1 February 2019.
Members of Over There!
• David Arnold, American physician in neuromuscular medicine from Columbus, Ohio
• William Bonnet, a French sports coach from Nimes
• Nicolas Costa, a French consultant and web designer from Aimargues
• James D. Curphey, an American lawyer from Columbus, Ohio
• Nicolas Derrien, a French firefighter from Ledat
• Alexandre Fleury, a French entrepreneur from Perols
• Philippe Fort, a French aquatic center director from Senlis
• Eve Gaillard, a French marketing agency artistic director from Creil
• John J. Kulewicz, an American lawyer from Columbus, Ohio
• Richard S. Lovering, an American lawyer from Columbus, Ohio
• Michelle Sanders, an American physical therapist working in Germany
• John M. Stephan, an American lawyer from Columbus, Ohio
- French, Americans Swim Commemorative Relay Over There!
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- D-Day Anniversary Relay Commemorates The Courageous
- Overlord 7- Make It To France
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Marion Joffle Dominates 2019 French Open Championships