Alessandra Rossi Cima
(Redirected from Alessandra Cima)
Alessandra Rossi Cima is a 44-year-old Brazilian open water swimmer and a former water polo player who lives in Dubai.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 4 July 2016, she became the first Brazilian swimmers to complete a 16.65 km crossing of the Bonifacio Strait from Rena Bianca, Sardinia, Italy to the beach of Punta Sperone on the island of Corsica in France in 5 hours 24 minutes under the escort of Italian captain Tomasso Muntoni.
- She set the record for swimming without a wetsuit along the 45 km Travessia do Leme ao Pontal in Brazil in 9 hours 56 minutes 52 seconds on 24 January 2018
- She will attempt a crossing of the English Channel in July 2018.
- She completed a 4 km swim in Paranoá Lake in Brazil.
- On 24 July 2016, she participated in the Bosphorus Cross Continental Swim in Turkey.
- On 13 July 2019, she finished 9th in the 45.9 km 20 Bridges Swim around Manhattan Island, New York in 7 hours 46 minutes 39 seconds at the age of 44.
- Alessandra Rossi Cima Sets Leme to Pontal Course Record
- Swim Leme to Pontal Swimming Association
- Leme To Pontal, a 45 km Coastal Challenge
- Weather and Water Conditions in Rio de Janeiro
- Do Leme ao Pontal, não há nada igual! por Guilherme Freitas
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- A Music Marathon, From Leme to Pontal
- Marathon Swimming