Aldo Fioravanti is an Italian open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He was the first person together with Cesare Alfieri to swim from Capri to Napoli in Italy in what would later become the 36 km Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli in Italy as part of the FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix. They took 12 hours to complete the first crossing in 1949 from the Island of Capri to the shores of Napoli, averaging about 30 strokes per minute.
- He finished ninth in the 1958 36 km Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli
- Egyptians In Capri-Napoli: Marei Hassan Hammed And Ahmed Youssef Amin
- Luciano Cotena Talks About Capri-Napoli On WOWSA Live
- Maratona del Golfo Capri-Napoli
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Damián Blaum, Alice Franco Win 50th Capri-Napoli
- En Route To 50 Via 36 km In The Sea
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming