Albert H. Oshiver
Albert H. Oshiver was an oceanographer from Washington, D.C.
Open Water Swimming Career
At the age of 42, he swam from south Gatun to Gamboa across the Panama Canal in 29 hours on 29-30 December 1962.
- Swimming Ocean To Ocean, Across The Panama Canal
- Panana Canal Review on Early Canal Swims
- The 36 Cent Stage Swim
- More Indian History In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Panama Canal Stunt Swims Began Early, The Panama Canal Review - August 1966
- Swimmers in the Panama Canal. The Horizon Chaser