Alan Viana is an open water swimmer from Brazil.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- On 19 March 2018, he completed a record-setting 6 hour 22 minute Travessia do Leme ao Pontal, six days after a DNF on his first attempt of the 46 km point-to-point swim along the coast of Brazil with his fiancé Natália Alonso on his escort boat.
- On 13 April 2019, he completed the solo 30 km Amazon Challenge in the Rio Negro in Brazil in 7 hours 48 minutes.
- Alan Viana + Natália Alonso = Travessia do Leme ao Pontal
- Swim Leme to Pontal Swimming Association
- Leme To Pontal, a 45 km Coastal Challenge
- Weather and Water Conditions in Rio de Janeiro
- Do Leme ao Pontal, não há nada igual! por Guilherme Freitas
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Leme beach
- A Music Marathon, From Leme to Pontal
- Marathon Swimming
- Alan Viana Does The Amazon Challenge