(Redirected from Alan Jay Morrison)
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Alan Jay Morrison is a 55-year-old American open water swimmer from New York who specializes in breaststroke.
Open Water Swimming Carerr
- On 14 August 2010, he completed the 12.9 km Boston Light Swim in 3 hours 48 minutes 40 seconds at the age of 48.
- On 23 April 2011, he completed the 37 km Tampa Bay Marathon Swim in Florida in 14 hours 23 minutes at the age of 49.
- On 13 August 2011, he completed the 27.3 km Rose Pitonof Swim in New York City in 6 hours 9 minutes 4 seconds at the age of 49.
- On 24 September 2011, he completed a 19.6 km crossing from Anacapa Island to Oxford on the California mainland in 6 hours 59 minutes 38 seconds.
- On 10 August 2013, he completed the 27.3 km Rose Pitonof Swim in New York City in 6 hours 29 minutes doing breaststroke at the age of 51.
- In September 2013, he completed a 7.5-mile breaststroke marathon swim from Sandy Hook, New Jersey to Coney Island in Brooklyn, New York.
- On 27 September 2015, he swam 37.7 km (24-mile) two-way swim from the Brooklyn Bridge to the Steeplechase Pier at Coney Island and back to the Brooklyn Bridge in 9 hours 48 minutes as a charity swim for the Bellevue/NYU Program for Survivors of Torture.
- On 22 July 2017, he completed the 28.5-mile (45.8 km) 20 Bridges Circumnavigation Swim of Manhattan in New York City in 9 hours 22 minutes 41 seconds at the age of 55.
Breaststroke Marathon Swim
- Diane Struble in 1959. How Times Have Changed In The Open Water
- Alan J Morrison
- No Rest Doing Breast To Coney Island
- Alan Morrison Gives Honor To Captain Matthew Webb
- 17 Is A Prime Number In New York
- Alan Morrison Swims To Support Survivors Of Torture
- NYC Swim
- Alan Morrison To Renew Historic Swim In New York
- AM Finishes BB-CI-BB In The PM
- New York Open Water
- New York Open Water Facebook page
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- FLASH! Swimming Around Manhattan Island Is On
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming