Ajae Clearway is an American open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 16 August 2021, she completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 12 hours 38 minutes 30 seconds with Dan Simonelli, Jess Hass, Summer Wesson, Angela Lee, Mitch Del Monico, and observers Patricio Libenson and Cornelia Bluel-Gohike.
- In 2003, she swam the Potomac River Swim in Maryland.
- In 2003, she swam around Manhattan Island in the 45.9 km Manhattan Island Marathon Swim in New York.
- In 2020, she swam around Coronado Island in California.
- In 2021, she completed two stage swims of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.