Ahmed El-Awadi is the Chief Executive Officer of Swimming Canada.
Swimming Canada serves as the national governing body of competitive swimming. The federation comprises 75,000 members and 400 swim clubs across the country. Canadians are global leaders in high performance swimming and development for both able-bodied swimmers and swimmers with a disability. Swimming is recognized as one of the most celebrated and successful Canadian summer Olympic sports.
- Canada Selects Open Water Swimmers For Olympic Qualification Race
- Who Will Follow In The Wake Of Richard Weinberger?
- Swimming Canada
- Ahmed El-Awadi Applauds Aquatic Allocation
- Great Memories Of Fran Crippen, Great Decision By USA
- Japan Is Right On, But What Were Others Thinking?!?
- Commentary on 25K FINA World Championships
- Canada, Netherlands, Japan, USA Avoid Hot Water