Agua Fresca Challenge
The Agua Fresca 1.2-mile Challenge and the Agua Fresca 2.4-mile Challenge are held in Lake Washington in the state of Washington. The 2013 events are held on 8 June. These events are part of a series of non-competitive excursion swims hosted by Guila Muir.
The purpose of excursion swimming is enjoyment, challenge, and discovery.
Say Yes To Life Swim Excursions for 2013
1. Animals Only: 0.5-mile swim on 26 May.
2. Jellyfish Dodge: 1-mile swim in Puget Sound on 29 May.
3. Agua Fresca Challenge: 1.2-mile swim in Lake Washington on 8 June.
4. Agua Fresca Challenge: 2.4-mile swim in Lake Washington on 8 June.
5. Wednesday Evening Adventure: 1.2-mile swim in Seattle on 26 June.
6. Wednesday Evening Sprint: 0.5-mile swim on 10 July.
7. Circumnavigate Seward #1: 2.4-mile swim around the Horn of Seward (Bailey Peninsula) on 11 July.
8. Challenge Day Expedition: 3-mile Adventure swim outside Seattle on 27 July.
9. Circumnavigate Seward #2: 2.4-mile swim around the Horn of Seward (Bailey Peninsula) on TBD.
10. Sprint Distance Challenge: 0.5-mile swim on 4 August.
11. Lago Amado Tour: 1-mile swim on 5 October.
12. Autumn at Alki: 1-mile swim on 13 October.
13. Ocean Madness: 1.2-mile swim on 19 October.