There was an eight-wide coming around the last turn buoy.
Usage dating to circa 2001 from Steven Munatones in Huntington Beach, California as adopted for the sport of competitive open water swimming or tandem swims from the modern-day application of a NASCAR racing term.
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming - Drafting Keys To Success
- Open Water Swimming - Keys To Success
- Open Water Swimming - Keys To Success (Submarine)
- FINA Should Listen To Jack Burnell And His Competitors
- He Said, He Said. Different Views Of Olympic 10K Marathon
- Congratulations Rio. Top Moments In The Olympic 10K