noun - Eighty-something is a term of approximation denoting one who is, or who is believed to be, in one's thirties (i.e., 80-89 years old).
Sister Madonna Buder, known by her nicknames Sister Madonna or the Iron Nun, is a Roman Catholic nun from Spokane, Washington, U.S.A. As a nun with the Sisters for Christian Community, Sister Madonna has the freedom to choose her own ministry and lifestyle. She was inducted in the USA Triathlon Hall of Fame as an Age-group Athlete.
- Who Will Be The First Octogenarian To Swim The English Channel?
- International Day of Older Persons and the Aging Demographics of Open Water Swimmers
- 80 Years And Counting In The English Channel
- Are You 80 Years Old? Wanna Appear In A Movie?
- Chris LaBianco Captures USMS Title In Lake Hopatcong
- Pro Marathoners Inspiring The Next Generation
- Mo Goes For Mo'
- Youthful Trends In Swim Miami
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Oldest Individuals To Swim Across The World's Channels
- The Grace To Race
- This Sister Can Swim!
- Sister Madonna Has The Grace To Race
- Will You Still Be Swimming In The Year 2050?
- From Samurai To Sarah, The Open Water Swimming World