noun - Seventy-something is a term of approximation denoting one who is, or who is believed to be, in one's thirties (i.e., 70-79 years old).
- Who Will Be The First Octogenarian To Swim The English Channel?
- Pat Gallant-Charette and Jamie Tout Appreciate the Beauty and Challenge of the Open Water
- International Day of Older Persons and the Aging Demographics of Open Water Swimmers
- Ian Grimmer Inducted In Vermont Open Water Swimming Hall of Fame
- 80 Years And Counting In The English Channel
- Chris LaBianco Captures USMS Title In Lake Hopatcong
- Pro Marathoners Inspiring The Next Generation
- Mo Goes For Mo'
- Youthful Trends In Swim Miami
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Oldest Individuals To Swim Across The World's Channels
- Will You Still Be Swimming In The Year 2050?
- From Samurai To Sarah, The Open Water Swimming World