(Redirected from 30-something-year-old)
noun - Thirty-something is a term of approximation denoting one who is, or who is believed to be, in one's thirties (i.e., 40-49 years old).
- Chris LaBianco Captures USMS Title In Lake Hopatcong
- Pro Marathoners Inspiring The Next Generation
- Mo Goes For Mo'
- Youthful Trends In Swim Miami
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Oldest Individuals To Swim Across The World's Channels
- Knocking At The Door Of The Oceans Seven