(Redirected from Андрей Сычев)
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 16 December 2012 in Tyumen, Russia in 0.00°C water temperature and -33.00°C air temperature competed an Ice Mile (1.37 miles or 1850 meters) in 1 hour 6 minutes 30 seconds to become an Ice Zero Swimmer.
- On 20 March 2015 in the inaugural 1000m IISA 1st World Championships in Lake Semenovskoe in Murmansk, Russia in 0.8ºC water temperature and -5.00°C air temperature under the auspices of the International Ice Swimming Association, he completed an Ice Kilometer in 22 minutes 26 seconds.
- Josef Köberl Is Confined To Set A Unique Distance And Altitude Ice Swimming Record
- How Cold Can Cold Get?
- Paul Georgescu Sets Another World Record
- Zero Ice Miles In Antarctica And Around The World
- Swimming At 0.8ºC
- Tyumen Open Water Swimming Cup Facebook group
- 2015 Ice Swimming World Championship Results
- Elina Making Taking Safety To Her Limits
- Fast Frentic Freezing Freestyle
- Intense Competition Among World's Best Ice Swimmers
- The Power Of One, Henri Karma
- Ice In His Vein - Albert Sobirov
- Team Matters In Ice Swimming
- Checking Up And Checking In For An Ice Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- International Ice Swimming Association
- Extending The Extreme Swim Boundaries To 0°C
- Ice Sevens, A New Paradigm In Ice Swimming
- The Afterdrop, Rewarming And Post Rescue Collapse
- Jaimie Monahan Experiencing Life Extremely
- Ger Gets Gritty, Grrrggghhhh!!!
- Ice Zero Swimmers