Swimming Career Highlights
- He competed in the men's 400 meter freestyle at the 2017 FINA World Championships.
- He won the 1500m freestyle at the 2018 Pan Pacific Swimming Championships
- American record holder in the 500y and 1650y freestyle.
- He competed in the 2018 RCP Tiburon Mile.
- He finished 14th in the Pan Pacific Swimming Championships 10 km marathon swim in Tateyama Hojo Coast, Chiba, Japan.
- On 23 December 2018, he competed in the King and Queen of the Sea in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil with Megan Melgaard.