Yun Feng Wang
Yun Feng Wang is a 56-year-old Chinese open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He did an Ice Kilometer swim.
- He successfully completed the Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim in Port Lockroy along the Antarctic Peninsula in the Southern Ocean on 23 November 2018 20:14:21 with 33-year-old Samantha Whelpton of South Africa, 41-year-old Alexander Brylin of Russia, 44-year-old Leszek Naziemiec of Poland, 52-year-old Paolo Chiarino of Italy, 54-year-old Andrey Agarkov of Russia, and 51-year-old Sergio Salomone of Argentina.
- He was named one of the World's 50 Most Adventurous Open Water Men in 2018 by the World Open Water Swimming Association.
- He will compete in the Ice Kilometer at the 3rd International Ice Swimming Association World Championship held in Murmansk, Russia in March 2019.
Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim
Heading through the Southern Ocean en route to Antarctica to the Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim
33-year-old Samantha Whelpton of South Africa successfully competes in the Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim held on 23 November 2018 in Port Lockroy along the Antarctic Peninsula together with 41-year-old Alexander Brylin of Russia, 55-year-old Yunfeng Wang of China, 44-year-old Leszek Naziemiec of Poland, 52-year-old Paolo Chiarino of Italy, 54-year-old Andrey Agarkov of Russia, and 51-year-old Sergio Salomone of Argentina.
45-year-old Clinton Le Sueur of South Africa, 37-year-old Diego López Dominguez of Spain, 42-year-old Wyatt Song of Australia, 42-year-old Petar Stoychev of Bulgaria, 25-year-old Victoria Mori of Argentina, 46-year-old Madswimmer founder Jean Craven of South Africa, and the 61-year-old International Ice Swimming Association founder Ram Barkai of South Africa completed the Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim in Mikkelsen Bay in the Southern Ocean along the Antarctic Peninsula on 25 November 2018.
- Ram In Redondo: Barkai On The Beauty Of The Ice
- Setting Off To Swim At The Bottom Of The World
- A Frozen Dream Come True In Antarctica
- International Ice Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Logistical, Operational, Rewarming Issues Way Down Under
- Waves In The Southern Ocean
- Neither Snow Nor Cold Nor Latitude Stop Swimmers
- 1000 Meters In -1.4°C At The Bottom Of Earth
- Watch The 2018 Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim
- How Fast Was The Antarctica Ice Kilometer Swim?
- Antarctica Ice Swimming Adventure By Ram Barkai
- Who's Who In The Men's Ice Swimming World