Xeniya Romanchuk is an open water swimmer from Kazakhstan.
Open Water Swimming Career
- She competed in the 2013 FINA World Championships in Barcelona in the 10 km and 25 km marathon swims and the 5 km team pursuit relay.
- She competed on the 2014 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix professional circuit.
- She competed in the 5 km, 10 km and 25 km races at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- She competed in the World University Games 10 km marathon swim in Taipei, Taiwan on 27 August 2017.
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- I Got Stung
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- The Closest Open Water Race In History
- 2014 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix Rankings - Women
- Ana Marcela Cunha Wins 9th World Championship Medal